Affiliate marketing has grown exponentially over the years. Imagine having an army of affiliates selling your good and services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! What's more, they are working for you and want to be paid only when they get you an actual sale. Who can ask for more?
This lesson will cover affiliate marketing from the perspective of both the advertiser and publisher.
Advertisers will learn everything from affiliate program implementation to affiliate recruitment and promotion. This lesson includes extensive information on landing super affiliates.
Publishers will learn which programs pay the best and how to drive loads of traffic to their websites.
Please find the module outline below:
Creating Affiliate Programs
- Determine your affiliate strategy
- Build your own program; or
- Established affiliate networks – we will cover 5 of the top ones.
- Tools you need to provide your affiliates
- Data Feeds
- Share Tools – go viral using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and others.
Tracking & Commissions
- Advanced methods of tracking – cookies vs. super cookies
- Payment methods
- Where to recruit affiliates
- How to recruit super affiliates
- How to motivate affiliates