Copyright 2011: SearchEngineMarketingConsultant.com / Register Everywhere, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
1. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS - Please note the following things as you will notice them quite often in these terms: SearchEngineMarketingConsultant.com is owned by Register Everywhere, Inc.. Raffi Sosikian is the President of Register Everywhere, Inc.. So when you see "SearchEngineMarketingConsultant.com / Register Everywhere, Inc / Raffi Sosikian" in these terms you know exactly to whom it is referring. In these terms when you see the word Client it is referring to the person who is paying for the course offered at SearchEngineMarketingConsultant.com. In these terms when you see the word "Company" it is referring to " SearchEngineMarketingConsultant.com / Register Everywhere, Inc / Raffi Sosikian"
>>>PLEASE NOTE: THIS COURSE IF TAUGHT BY RAFFI SOSIKIAN. ALTHOUGH RAFFI SOSIKIAN IS AN EXPERT IN THE FIELD OF INTERNET MARKETING, COMMENTS MADE AND LESSONS TAUGHT BY RAFFI SOSIKIAN ARE ONLY HIS OPINION. THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES WHEN IT COMES TO BUSINESS VENTURES. AS SUCH, RAFFI SOSIKIAN NOR HIS FIRM CAN BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OUTCOME OF ANY DECISIONS OR ACTIONS MADE BY A PARTICIPANT OF HIS WORKSHOP.<<<
This Agreement sets forth the terms that apply to the use of services provided by SearchEngineMarketingConsultant.com. No representation, warranty, term or condition, other than as specifically set forth in this Agreement, shall be binding on "SearchEngineMarketingConsultant.com / Register Everywhere, Inc / Raffi Sosikian"
2. General Rights - SearchEngineMarketingConsultant.com has the right to cancel an account at anytime. SearchEngineMarketingConsultant.com can change prices at anytime. SearchEngineMarketingConsultant.com can edit this agreement at anytime. It is the responsibility of the Client to check these terms for updates and changes. The Client can also email us to ask us if anything has been changed in the terms.
3. Fees - The fee for the workshop is $1,195 (US) per participant. However, it is discounted to $795(US) per participant if the seat is reserved before the deadline noted on the searchenginemarketingconsultant.com, and is non-refundable.
4. Methods of Payment - Payments will go through a third-party, regonline.com, who accepts all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover) or debit cards that have a Visa or MasterCard logo on them, as well as PayPal.
5. Chargebacks (Credit Card Disputes) - We take chargebacks extremely seriously and any unsubstantiated chargeback at our election may be sent to a collection agency and we reserve the right to file a lawsuit where necessary.
6. Cancellation Policy - We have a strict no refund policy However, you can transfer your seat to another individual.
7. Workshop and Lack of Attendance - When the Client registers for the workshop, the Client will be assigned a seat credit. If the Client misses the workshop for any reason, there will be no refund due. It is the responsibility of the Client to attend the workshop. However, the Client can assign their seat to another individual of their choosing. It is recommended the Client arrive at least 15 minutes before the workshop begins.
8. Minors - You must be at least 18 years old to attend this workshop.
9. Conduct of Members – While attending the workshop the Client shall not do or say anything that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, obstructive, harassing, slanderous, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, be obscene or indecent, use hate speech, or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. "
10. Contact & Personal Information - The Client is responsible for maintaining and updating their contact information. This means ensuring your email address, phone, address, fax, and billing information, as this information is used by SearchEngineMarketingConsultant.com to contact you, but it is not public record.
11. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANYTHING - In no event shall SearchEngineMarketingConsultant.com / Register Everywhere, Inc / Raffi Sosikian and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees be liable for any loss, including loss of income, damage, or injury of any nature, whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, and/or consequential, in connection or resulting from the information, lesson, teaching, download, broadcasting, posting, content sharing, business networking, communicating and/or by using any section, information or teaching of SearchEngineMarketingConsultant.com. SearchEngineMarketingConsultant.com / Register Everywhere, Inc / Raffi Sosikian and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees does not accept any responsibility for any liabilities resulting from the actions of any parties involved.
12. INDEMNIFICATION - The Client agrees to indemnify and hold SearchEngineMarketingConsultant.com / Register Everywhere, Inc / Raffi Sosikian its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any party due to or arising out of the Client use of any of our services, the violation of the terms by the Client, or infringement by the Client of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
13. MISCELLANEOUS - Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California without regard to its choice of law provisions. In the event of any conflict between foreign laws, rules and regulations and those of the United States, the laws, rules and regulations of the United States shall govern. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this Agreement.